What time is the start?
- You can start from whatever time you like in the morning. The ‘official’ start is at 7.30am. We would prefer if all cyclists start between 7am and 9am.
Where is the start?
- Belmont South, Speers Point or Morisset however you can join the ride at any point around the lake if you want to. You can decide on the day if you like.
Do I have to sign in on the day?
I would like to ride the ## distance course, who do I tell?
- You don’t need to let us know where you will start from.
Where can I shower or swim after the ride?
- The council provide a complimentary entry to Speers Point Pool for riders, take your ride bib as an ‘entry docket’.
If it rains is the ride still on?
- Yes, even if it is raining Loop the Lake will go ahead. The 7 day forecast is here: http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts/newcastle.shtml
Can i ride a tandem bike?
Can I tow a bike trailer?
Are there any roads closed?